As Infrastructure manager your role is challenging and diverse, from designing and executing short and long term strategic plans to ensuring infrastructure capacity meets current and future needs.
MSM enables you to develop, execute and oversee policies and procedures and related training plans for project management and infrastructure administration. It will also help manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems.
With so much to do, MSM will :
- Provide you with a single source of information to support development efforts and infrastructure procurement
- Help you utilise knowledge on good practices in areas related to infrastructure
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for the organization
- Define software and hardware standards in collaboration with stakeholders and owners
- Report and prepare strategies to maintain servers, network infrastructure and performance
- Oversee operational costs, along with long-term financial estimates for expanded functionality and user base
- Better manage IT assets, component inventory maintenance and associated documentation
- Ensure you are better positioned to negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services
Save time and money, increase efficiency and communication and improve the user and customer experience