Customer expectations have evolved over time, but never as rapidly as they have in the past couple of years with social media interaction and customer satisfaction surveys playing a major role.
Customers are demanding service faster than ever before, so having a clear picture of what they really think about the service you provide is key.
With Marval MSM, providing a consistent and personalised customer experience is a strategic priority. Customers can quickly find answers to their questions using the MSM web self-service portal, or expect the right person to handle it at once and be kept informed as to what is happening.
Customers want to interact with a “can-do” member of staff who has all available information at their fingertips. Simply keeping in touch will help reduce costs, while boosting customer satisfaction and revenues.
Marval MSM provides a number of approaches and features to help you manage the customer experience and increase first time fix rates.
- Use MSM survey results to make decisions and grow your business
- Tailor your surveys to provide you with useful data on the performance of business services and initiatives
- Maximise response rates with attractive, user configurable and user-friendly surveys
- Receive a notification whenever a customer leaves negative feedback
- Call closure customer satisfaction and star ratings
- Get useful insights to improve your business with easy-to-use reports and dashboards
- Maintain data safety (data is transferred securely over HTTPS and is TLS/SSL encrypted)
- Measure employee satisfaction to increase motivation and retention
- Use surveys to plan your event and for real-time and post event feedback
- Get feedback from customers on your performance
Using MSM, companies can respond to feedback, act on it and let customers know what’s happening and what has been done.