Today's Service Desk is required to manage a plethora of requests, ranging from general customer enquiries, raising an incident, investigating and solving a difficult problem, to checking on the progress of a change request and giving a customer an update.
Support analysts also have to be knowledgeable about what services are available and the underpinning IT Infrastructure. Managing this resource is challenging, whether you are managing a team of 5, 50 or even 100 analysts.
Marval MSM provides a range of features and functions to assist you in effectively maximising the investment in your team, their workload planning and scheduling:
- Automatic assignment to the right person or team, based on their current workloads
- Identification of staff with the right skills set and their availability status
- Reporting on workload estimates versus actual time spent
- Using the MSM skills matrix to identify skills gaps and areas for improvement
- Using MSM team performance and SLA results to help make decisions on staffing levels to grow your business
- Getting useful insights to improve your business with easy-to-use reports, dashboards and trends
- Measuring employee satisfaction to increase motivation and retention
- Graphical dashboards highlighting possible service breaches to be addressed before agreements are breached
- Bulk transfer of requests to other teams or individuals