Supplier and contract management now consists of a multitude of teams often involved with a significant amount of contract traffic (e.g. finance, legal, sales and executives) who would be approving contracts. Multi-level Change approval is a must.
Contracts have to be centralised, capturing and cataloguing both contracts and partners to manage them holistically. To make decisions on amendments, and revisions to manage risks and rewards, is more than ever a real challenge.
Marval MSM supplies you with everything you need to manage them effectively:
- A central repository and an enterprise-wide, structured process to manage contract creation and execution
- The ability to effectively manage contract milestones via automated email alerts and reminders
- Automated workflow for contract review and approvals
- Obligations management capabilities and key performance indicators to improve contract compliance and performance
Marval MSM features include:
- Centralised storage of contracts
- Modifying documents using MS Word
- User configurable Contact Workflows and approval
- Email Manager
- Calendar for important dates
- Financial value recording and reporting
- Import and export functions
- Search for contract-related information and file attachments
- Standard and user configurable management dashboards
- User configurable contract attributes (provider, vendor, client)
- Multi-level role based security
Quite simply, you can’t manage contracts you can’t see.