MSM Service Level Management
MSM offers the most powerful Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operational Level Agreement (OLA) and Underpinning Contract (UC) management in the industry.
The monitoring capabilities in MSM proactively warns you of pending SLA breaches and provides critical performance metrics. Easily track performance based on services, configuration items (CIs), customer levels, or any combination you choose. Learn to predict potential problems associated with the availability of your IT resources and performance before they become major issues.
Service Level Management is crucial for introducing and implementing reasonable expectations between you and the customers you support. It establishes a two way accountability for service which is negotiated and mutually agreed upon, helping you to meet customer expectations.
Effective Service Level Management is essential for building your service organisation's credibility. It is a measure of how serious you are about providing support. Service Level Management is the basis for evaluation and improving service levels on an ongoing basis.
Marval customers use MSM to:
- Measure adherence to agreed customer service levels
- Monitor and report on performance on Service Desk performance
- Monitor and report on performance of first time fix tates
- Monitor and report on performance of 2nd line teams
- Monitor and report on performance of 3rd party suppliers
- Be notified of SLAs about to breach
- Report on the reasons for service breaches
- Re-negotiate maintenance and supplier contracts
- Match target achievement against customer satisfaction levels
- Baseline existing service performance