MSM Integration Utilities
MSM provides a wide range of integration utilities and methods.
In addition to standard WEB Services, integration methods include
- ASP.NET SignalR
- Email business rules engine
- Command line utilities for data import, export and update
- SNMP trap handling for raising alerts
- ODBC data input for reporting
MSM provides user authentication and support for creating bespoke (or third-party) authentication, or using social media authentication providers such as Facebook, Twitter or JIRA.
Currently supported authentication providers include Windows single sign-on, ADFS and LDAP.
- Create and add new features to your MSM environment giving you a more bespoke feel
- Allow customers to quickly build, change and integrate new features
- Allow others to learn and contribute to the MSM platform
MSM Integration Utilities - Simplified
“Make it easier to maximise your investment in automation and systems management tools combined with data import and export”