Designed by the co-authors of ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000, MSM
encompasses full support for these standards and best practice
frameworks, MSM will meet an organisation's current and future
needs, IT Service Management (ITSM) maturity and budget.
MSM provides you with everything you need for a totally
integrated ITSM, service desk or helpdesk software solution that
can be used by your whole organisation.
Availability Management & Outage Tracking
MSM provides for the setting of agreed availability targets and
outage events during a specific period. Percentage unavailability,
by date period, can then be analysed and reported upon by service,
configuration item (e.g. server) and period.
Marval customers use MSM to:
- Measure actual vs. planned availability and provide the means
to monitor this at both a summary and detailed level
- Track and report achievement against a Service Level Agreement
- Report on cost of outage (based on user-defined, cost per
- Report by the user-definable, generic cause of the outage (e.g.
- Report on outage events by period